Price as configured: $336.00 $380.00
MADE IN TAIWAN
1. Perform dual functions – oil extracting and draining.
2. Oil is extracted by the vacuum ejector; it saves the troubles of repairing the pump or the motor.
3. It can be used to pump a variety of lubricants, gear oil, engine oil, gasoline, diesel oil, water, and neutral liquid. There are some limitations to extract the liquid.
4. 520mm extra-large drain pan prevents waste oil from spilling. It saves the troubles of using conventional plastic draining bowls, which may be aged, fragile, or deformed.
5. Applying the patented automatic retraction design, it is unnecessary to raise and hold down the draining bowl manually for capturing and draining the oil.
6. Use a vacuum ejector to extract oil. Air pressure can be stored and used for draining oil.
7. An optional accessory (N-shape pipe) can be installed to allow the machine to turn 360° for the convenience of extracting and draining oil. It is suitable for runway type lifters.
8. Optional accessories are available to satisfy customers' special needs. Its usage can be diversified.
9.One machine with two functions, saving workspace and equipment expenditures.
10. Contain an additional clear oil cup. Oil flow is visible through it.
11.Patent No.88653 & No.89440
Direction for Extracting Oil:
1. Turn off the cocks⑥.⑧.⑩.⑫.⑭.
2. Connect the air pressure source with the quick coupler⑦.
Turn on the cock⑧ fist, and then turn on the cock⑩.
3. Select a suitable suction tube and insert it into the dipstick hole. (The insertion depth is about 5cm of the dipstick.), and connect it with the oil extraction coupler⑨.
4. Turn on the cock⑫ to extract oil and the state of oil extraction can be observed from the oil cup②, vacuum gauge③, and the dual gauge⑪.
Direction for Draining Oil:
1. Turn on the cock⑧ to make sure that there is no pressure in the tank and the dual gauge⑪ has returned to zero.
2. After the car has been jacked up, the metal funnel① can be adjusted to the appropriate height by adjusting the ring spanner④, and then turn on the butterfly-type cock⑥ to discharge the waste oil.
Maintenance & Trouble Shooting:
1. When the waste oil cannot be discharged, overflows from the metal funnel①, or drains slowly, one must clean the automatic valve⑮. The method is to take away the metal funnel①, screw off the fixing base and the automatic valve⑮ to check if any impurities are clogged or fault happened.
To ensure the quality of the oil extraction machine, it’s forbidden to suck gasoline, diesel oil, water, and solvent.
|Capacity||21 Gal. ｜80 L ｜ 80,000ml ｜ 2705-3/25 fl oz|
|Used Pressure||5~7 kg/cm2 ｜ 71-3/25" ~ 99-14/25" psi|
|Discharge Style||Air Pressure|
520 x 520 x 1145~1635 mm
20-47/100" x 20-47/100" x 45-9/100"~64-37/100"