1. One-person easy testing job of brake bleeder and automotive vacuum systems
2. Adopting premium copper alloy and abrasion-proof plastic to make it more strong, durable and flexible.
3. Universal for most vehicle makes and models.
4. The portable hand pump pulls the fluid through the brake bleeder valve without the need to use the brake lever or pedal
5. Manual pump is equipped with easy-to-read pressure gauge allows testing of a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations.
6. Wide Usage: Computerized engine control devices, Ignition control devices, Brake systems,
7. Systems Testing: AC & heating controls, cruise control systems, headlight cover doors, fuel tank & line testing, vacuum door lock systems, Seal reusable vacuum food storage bags
This multi-functional vacuum pump kit can be widely used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations, such as Computerized Engine Control Devices, Ignition Control Devices, Air Condition & Heating Controls, Cruise Control Systems, Brake Systems etc., especially work for changing brake clutch fluid and power steering fluid. Use the hand pump to form negative pressure in the brake system, sucks out waste oil and air, and guide the new oil to fill all the system.
|Package Dimensions||11'' x 8'' x 3''|
| Vacuum Hoses||2PCS 4"L, 2PCS 20"L|
|Range||- 30 to 0in HG / -760 to 0 mmHG|
1x Hand held vacuum pump tester
1x Storage jar
1x Cup adapter
4x Vacuum hoses (2PCS 4"L, 2PCS 20"L)
2x Plastic covers
1x Red case