Fulfilled by Fairbanks Scales Inc. .
SHIPS WITHIN: 5 DAYS, WARRANTY: For detailed warranty information, please contact us directly. Warranty For Parts, Service and Repair by:Fairbanks Scales Inc. .
General Purpose Bench Scales
The Series III Bench Scale with integral instrument features an internal, rechargeable battery that makes it an optimum choice for outdoor produce weighing applications. It is also a heavyweight in industrial settings with its heavy-duty, double tubular, base design, industrial-size mild steel platforms, and RS232 printer port. Like its sister scale, the Series II, the Series III can fulfill many weighting requirements and offers the accuracy and dependability that has stood behind every Fairbanks Scale since the company's founding in 1830.
- A 6-digit LCD display with large numeric readout and backlighting makes viewing easy in low light.
- Eight programmable buttons: Units, Zero, Tare, Function, Number of Parts, On, Off, Print.
- An RS232 port for quick printer connection is a standard feature.
- Industrial stainless steel platform covers are easy to remove for sanitation.
- Welded, double tubular base for strength and durability.
- The instrument has 75-degree tilt for operator viewing flexibility.
- Blue, Protective liner is easily removed for total stainless surface.
Load cell designed for premium performance.
- Food Manufacturing
- General Purpose
- Manula Batching
- Material Handling
- Parts Counting
- Portion Weighing
- Product Manufacturing
- Shipping and Receiving
- Quality Assurance
- Comes factory-calibrated, however, it requires a certified technician to place in service for commercial applications.
- Mating serial connector, Allen wrench for pillar installation, and NTEP seal are included with scale.
- Fully charged battery will provide more than 48 hours of continuous use; 12 hours recharge time.