Fulfilled by Fairbanks Scales Inc..
SHIPS WITHIN: 5 DAYS, WARRANTY: For detailed warranty information, please contact us directly. Warranty For Parts, Service and Repair by:Fairbanks Scales Inc..
The Yellow Jacket Floor Scale is finished with a safety yellow powder coat paint that is easy for forklift operators to see, even in low-light warehouse environments. The scale is constructed to durable Type A36 carbon steel and has a unique multi-ribbed understructure support design, made to provide years of uninterrupted and accurate performance.
Great Choice For A Variety Of Applications
The Yellow Jacket is available in a 4' x 4' design, with either 2,500 lbs or 5,000 lbs capacity. Fairbanks engineers created this revolutionary scale for optimum weight analysis. Its design meets or exceeds most application requirements. A competitive offering in a competitive market-the Yellow Floor Scale.
- Two capacities: 2,500 lbs. and 5,000 lbs.
- 4' x 4' platforms with 3" profile.
- 1/4" thick deck plate with lifting eyebolts.
- Safety tread or smooth deck
- NTEP and FM approved load cells
- NTEP approved platform.
- Unique multi-ribbed understructure support.
- Durable, non-slip powder coat paint (safety yellow)
- Top access leveling with built-in bubble level.
- 3500 Series 4' x 4' - 2,500 lb capacity
- NEMA 12 Quick-disconnect and factory calibration (5,000d)
- FB1100 Series instrument, ABS enclosure (NEMA 12)
|Platform||0.25" think deck (smooth or safety tread)|
|Platform Size/Capacity||4' x 4' / 2,500 lbs|
|Overload Capacity||150% of rated scale capacity|
|Cable Length||30' (platform to instrument)|
|Construction||Mild Steel: Type A36 carbon steel|
|Paint||Safety yellow powder coat paint|
|Grade Level||In operation, scale must be firmly supported at all four corners and within 3° of level|
|Approval||NTEP CC# 10-008|
|Resistance||350 Ω ± 2 Ω|
|Approvals||NTEP CC# 06-079, Factory Mutual|