High Precision Accessories ER collets nut for ER type handle, the knife rod, extension rod nut. Selection of high quality spring steel, has a higher flexibility and service life.The clamping force, clamping range, high precision, used for boring, milling, drilling, tapping, grinding and engraving processing. ER collets all through high precision grinding, precision manufacturing line with the German DIN 6499 specifications.
We also have many kinds of NUTS, such as, A type, GER type, MS type, UM type, M type, KM type, NER type, and so on. The size of ER-M Type is ER16UM, ER20UM, ER25UM, ER32UM, ER40UM, ER50UM.
1. Material: 20 CrMnTi.
2. Made from alloy steel hardened to 50-53 HRC
3. Heat treatment and thermal aging treatment have improved the stability of accuracy and dimensions.
4. Thread and a slope of 30 degrees have once molding processed. The tolerance class of thread use 4H, accuracy detected one by one.
5. Pre-balance is G2.5-20000RPM.
6. Surface coating processing treatment, improve surface hardness and endurance, cleaness better, antirust, accuracy more stable, surface more smooth, feel comfortable, appearance nice.
Operation is shown in the figure above
1. Put the collets into the nut, turn the collets slightly. Push it into the nut at the offered direction evenly when the offset flange sinks into the undercut of the collets.
2. Fix the nut and the collets on the spindle rotate the nut until the collets is in pressing, Wipe the straight shank of cutter, and insert it into the pilot hole. Tighten the nut with a wrench till the cutter is clamped heavily (Caution: never tighten the nut without cutter in it for it will break).
3. When changing the tool. Loosen the nut and it shall bring out the collets and the cutter together. And then draw the cutter out push out slightly the collets in the offered direction, it shall be ready for any change of the cutter.
The special structure is for balance to make sure the status of circular uniform distribution.
The collets chuck will not be loosened during machining, and please assemble and disassemble the chuck as the marked direction.