This new machine uses our Time Tested 200 Series cut-off saw in combination with a lineal positioner to push feed material and automatically cut it to an assortment of predetermined lengths. You can also download a cut-list from a variety of programs with optional software. The machine includes a 3 h.p. 3 phase motor with a magnetic starter, 12" blade capacity, hold down clamps, lineal positioner and support tables. This integration of CTD’s Saws and automatic lineal positioner make for a unique combination Autofeed Cut-Off System. The A200 will use a 16’ positioner or feeder will feed up to 12’ long material, longer lengths are available to feed, clamp and cut wood, plastics or aluminum. Each machine will include a safely guarded machine with safety interlock feature
1. 12" blade capacity.
2. 2 hp single or three phase 208V/240V/460V/ 3450rpm TEFC sealed Baldor motor standard.
3. Cast Iron/Cast Aluminum base and arms for metal stability and repeatability.
4. Vertical clamp/ Horizontal clamp optional to hold material to the fence during cutting.
6. Optional matching floor stand.
7. 15 strokes per minute with >60db of sound generation.
8. Fully enclosed blade guard with interlock switches for added safety.
8.5 HP Baldor TEFC Motor
3 Premium Notched Belts
Filter, Regulator w/Air Pressure Gauge
Magnetic Starter in NEMA 12 Box with Low Voltage Controls
Tempered Chrome-Moly Spindle
Heavy Steel Spindle Housing
4" Dust Chute 400 CFM Suggested
In feed and Out feed Tables
Automatic Stop Digital Stop
18 A.T.B. or T.C. Systi-Matic Blades
Blade Size: 18" x 1" Bore
Blade Speed: 3,165 RPM
Cycle Speed: Up to 60/Minute
Air Cylinder: 2" x 10"
C.F.M. 14.04 SCFM/2,18 CFM
Table Height: 36"
Floor Space: 25" x 28-1/2"
Weight: 650 pounds
1" x 12" – 2.5" x 8.5" – 4" x 5"
5" x 7" on Special Order