Availability: Out of stock
Price as configured: $3,039.00 $3,689.00
RM-1530 portable CNC flame/plasma cutting machine consists of a CNC drive unit and two aluminum alloy rails, which makes the machine can be easily disassembled into some small parts to transport and quickly assembled to use. It’s ideal for small fabrication shops, maintenance and repair shops, trade schools, or for portable use within large facilities and construction sites.
Automated functions and a user-friendly CNC system has 45 different cutting path settings and any plane shape composed of beeline also can be programmed. Precision and solid guide rails and accuracy motion control makes the machine can precisely cut the shape as customers’ need.
Other features include:
1. Compact keyboard design and easy to input files.
2. USB port for program loading.
3. 64M SDRAM for memory storage.
4. Support the Flame, Plasma, Dusting draw and Demonstration four kinds of mode.
5. Plasma arc feedback, positioning feedback, automatically shut down the arc at the corner.
6. According to plate thickness, the cutting speed is automatically restricted by a speed limit in the corner, effectively preventing over burn.
7. System can be upgraded by USB interface easily, and lifetime free upgrade is available.
8. Self-diagnostic function, to diagnose the key status and all the IO status, facilitate inspection and debug.
9. RM-1530 can be programmed to cut any plane shape parts composed of beeline and arc. There are two ways to program on this machine:
a. For simple graphics, users can choose required graphics from 45 cutting path settings in the CNC system and change parameters according to the size of the grapics.
b. For complex graphics, users can draw graphics in CAD software and convert the .dwg files in the nesting software comes with the machine, then import the converted files into the machine by U disk.
Flame & Plasma Cutting Mode:
Flame or plasma cutting mode can be choose on RM-1530 as customers’ need: Flame cutting mode is more suitable for cutting thick metal plate. But for the thin metal plate, plasma cutting mode is faster and the cutting edge is smoother. Flame torch and plasma torch can be exchanged very easily.
Tips: This machine comes with an oxy-fuel torch and some cutting nozzles.
Installation of RM-1530:
When you are going to use RM-1530 to cutting the metal plate, follow these steps:
a. Fix the track by bolts beside the metal plate that needs to be cut.
b. Assemble the CNC drive unit on the track and then assemble the cross bar on the CNC drive unit. (Installation method can be seen in the video)
c. Assemble the THC (torch height control). (Installation method can be seen in the video)
d. Assemble the cutting torch (flame cutting torch or plasma cutting torch) on THC.
Application Scene and Cutting Effect Display:
|Effective Cutting Width||59"(1500mm)|
|Effective Cutting Length||118"(3000mm)|
|Traverse Speed||Max.118 IPM (3m/min)|
|Plasma Cutter Output||120A|
|Plasma Cutting Capacity||Max. 25mm (1")|
|CNC System||Fangling F2100B|