A. Most popular, widely useful variable speed lathe.
B. V-way bed is hardened and precision ground.
C. Spindle is supported by precision tapered roller bearing.
D. MT4 spindle hole gets more capacity.
E. High precision chuck.
F. T-slotted cross slide.
G. Power longitudinal feed allows threading.
H. Adjustable gids for slidedways.
I. Top design of gearbox gets more function.
J. Right and left hand threads cutting is available.
K. Tailstock can be off set for turning tapers.
L. Equipped with high quality belt and control board.
M. Tolerance test certificate, test chart included.
N. No power cross feed
1. Distance between centers: 21 5/8".
2. Swing over bed: 9 7/8".
3. Width of bed: 5 3/8".
4. Swing over cross slide: 5 11/16".
5. Taper of spindle bore: MT4.
6. Spindle bore: 1.02".
7. Number of spindle speeds: variable speed.
8. Range of spindle speeds: 50-2000 rpm.
9. Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.07-0.20mm/0.0028"-0.0079"/r.
10. Range of inch threads: 8-56TPI.
11. Range of metric threads: 0.4-3.5mm.
12. Tap slide travel: 1.97".
13. Tailstock quill travel: 2 3/4".
14. Taper of tailstock quill: MT2.
15. Motor: 1 horse power.
16. Packing size: 45.3"x 22"x 22.5".
17. Net weight: 264 LBS.
Why is our price so low?
Our business model allows us to price products at these low prices. Toolots cuts out the middle men by working directly with manufacturers. We operate on the Manufacturer-to-User model, and we pass any savings straight to our customers. Toolots also carefully vets the manufacturers we work with to ensure quality; we make every effort to eliminate low-quality products from being listed on our platform. Try us out! We back our products with a 100%, 14-day money-back guarantee for the price of the product.